After finishing the book Who Rules The World? by Noam Chomsky I had trouble sleeping. It was a great book. Chilled me to the bone with cold hard facts and the lies used to cover them up. Pretty unreal things. The following are quotes I wrote down while reading the book;
- Those beaten by the club might view it quite differently.
- Only the weak and defeated are called upon to pay for their misdeeds.
- Kill millions of peasants on the Plain of jars to keep their bombs from collecting dust
- Colossal lies in service of the state.
- Stanislav Petrov saved the entire world by refusing to fire nuclear missiles at the USA. How come nobody knows that?
- NATO exists to manage the risks that are created by its very existence.
- Add to read list, “Kill Chain – Polk”.
- Psychs-Peko transformed relatively quiet provinces of the Ottoman Empire into some of the least stable and most internationally explosive states in the world.