This is an incomplete list and it just has a bunch of ideas that I have been thinking about for years. A lot of them are too mature for kids to understand so they won’t really be making an appearance but I just wanted to put them out there. Please let me know what you think.
INNER CIRCLE ITEMS
- King Daddy’s Crown holds the essence of the mountains. It was the most powerful magic. He could shake the very ground with just a thought but most of the time the crown was kept locked away in the vault’s of the castle.
- Queen Mommy’s Ring holds the essence of the winds.
- The Rain Maker’s Staff holds the essence of the seas. Whenever she got sad it would rain. Queen Mommy would visit her to make her happy and it would stop raining.
- Duke Mike’s Gloves hold the essence of fire.
- Duchess Millie’s Cauldron holds the essence of life. It was very small but could feed as many people as it needed to. Those who drink from it can be healed.
- An unknown object holds the essence of death. Lost for many years.
OUTER CIRCLE ITEMS
- Melanie, The Witch under the Split Falls’s Lantern holds the essence of light. The darker it grows the more brightly it shines.
- The King of Bi’Vrin’s Cloak holds the essence of ice.
- An unknown object holds the essence of darkness. Lost for many years.
- An unknown object in the south holds the essence of lightning.
- An unknown object in the south holds the essence of sand.
OTHER MAGIC ITEMS
- Princess Evie’s Bubble Wand creates magic bubbles that can carry people and objects to a desired location.
- Princess Evie’s Wand gives Princess Evie the ability to cast simple spells. It also causes people to always speak the truth in her presence.
- Princess Evie’s Pearl gives Princess Evie the ability to grow and shrink at will.
- Princess Charlotte’s Magic Ring gives Princess Charlotte the ability to talk to animals.
- Princess Charlotte’s Magic Shield gives Princess Charlotte the ability to become invisible.
- Princess Charlotte’s Sword, Jaguar contains a bubble wand in the handle and also causes extreme fear in her enemies, man or beast.