Written in this journal was the event that I found out from Jeff that Emily has feelings for me.These notes are purely for myself to organize all of my thoughts into a clear, collected perception of Emily.
- Monday I hear Emily has feelings for me.
- She has had the urge to say, “Kiss me.”.
- She asks if I have ever had that urge. I say yes.
- We see Gord and Dillon downtown the same day.
Gord is totally undeserving of her. During the tenure of their 10 month relationship he has managed to hurt her countless times.
- Inferred the term ‘slut’ to her behind her back in relation to the tattoo she desired to get. (None of his business what she does with her body.)
- Didn’t want to see her tattoo once it was done.
- Calls her a slut in so many words and then denies it. Outright lies about it!
- Promises not to get drunk at the JR’s, then calls her when he is drunk and treats her like an asshole. And try’s to say he is sorry while drunk.
- Broken trust.
- Destroyed what honour he had.
- Sucks with peer pressure.
- Spends more time with his friends than Emily. Outright admits that he does.
- Makes no effort to be with her.
- Doesn’t care. Doesn’t love her.
- Ignores her on valentine’s day. Does not take the chance to be with her when it was possible.